I literally typed this list up while I was packing for the hospital/in the hospital after “bloody show” happened/after I gave birth and was in the hospital for two nights. There are things you don’t know you need until you are there and needing it, so even though I am only posting this publicly after almost nine months, I am hoping it will be helpful fir those of you choosing the public system for your delivery, because these were the things I most needed from experience!
- plastic bags as garbage bags
- disposable toilet seat covers
- roll of tissues /box of kleenex
- maternity pads (for losing mucous plug or bloody show)
- shower towel
- face towel
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- Waterproof bag/basket to bring toiletries to toilet for showers and things
Oh and also don’t a bagful of:
and a grateful heart for being able to experience all the happiness, all the pain and all the mixed emotions leading up to the best journey of your life: motherhood.
Was there anything you found that was useful that you don’t see on my list? Do share!
I wish you all the best <3